When knowing the truth is essential.
Overton Polygraph has the experience and knowledge to provide you with truthful answers to the questions that can have life altering effects. Overton Polygraph is Louisiana's premiere polygraph examination agency.
Overton Polygraph offers private testing on such issues as spousal fidelity or family matters.
Overton Polygraph can assist in verifying the veracity of any statements you have made to law enforcement or district attorneys in criminal matters.
Overton Polygraph also specializes in corporate and civil polygraph testing.
Overton Polygraph leads the industry in "Seeking the Truth" and providing reliable answers to the questions that are relevant to the matter at hand.
Woody Overton is licensed by the state of Louisiana (# 414) as a board certified polygraph examiner and has many years experience conducting both law enforcement and private investigations.
Woody Overton is a member of the American Polygraph Association and the American Police Polygraph Association.
Woody Overton is a graduate of the Texas Department of Public Safety Polygraph School which teaches the curriculum of the Department of Defense Polygraph Institute. This school is only available to senior law enforcement officers.
- Computerized polygraph testing and reports
- Immense experience without an immense price
- Private and confidential examinations
- Expert testimony for court or grand jury hearings
- We will travel and test at your location at no extra charge
- Pay securely through PayPal (link on Contact Us page)
How to set up
a polygraph exam
- Call us for your free and confidential consultation. We will ask a few questions, explain the polygraph process more in detail, and you will ask questions you might have.
- If you chose to use us we will set up location, date, time and cost.
- We will ask you to pay a non-refundable deposit through PayPal. The link is on our CONTACT US page.
- The examiner will arrive promptly as scheduled the day of testing.
- The test process will take about 3 hours. (This will be explained during the initial phone call)
- Following the exam, upon request, a written report will be provided to you.
- CONSULTATIONS (FILM/TELEVISION)
- DRUG USE
- FAMILY ISSUES
- PRE-EMPLOYMENT SCREENING
- SEX OFFENDER TESTING
Call us today for a FREE Confidential consultation!
(225) 678-0720 or (225)252-1123